Marvel Ventures Mortgage Inc. is located at 10610 S. Western Avenue on the Southside of Chicago. As a small company, we pride ourselves in establishing personal relationships that last a lifetime. Diligent service is not optional but a requirement at Marvel Ventures Mortgage. It has quickly earned us a reputation for conducting business with honesty and integrity. As a result, Marvel Ventures Mortgage was the multiple year Broker of the Year nominee for excellence in their field. Our standards have caused us to continue to receive the highest accolade in customer service... you the new and return clients.
We are dedicated to keeping up with new technologies of the mortgage industry which are designed to increase the speed and accuracy of the loan process, saving you valuable time. Our accomplished loan officers receive continuing education yearly to remain abreast of new developments in the mortgage industry and provide you service at it's best. Options abound for our loan programs, so please review the examples listed. Always remember, our goal is to provide you with loans that are tailored for your life!
Adenike (Nike) Fasanya
Ms. Fasanya is the Owner, President and Chief Executive Officer of Marvel Ventures Mortgage, Inc. She has built this company into one of the most successful, privately-owned Mortgage Brokerage firms in Chicago, with expertise in every mortgage product offered in the market today to fit today’s consumer.
It is her belief that in order to be a true professional and service her customers to the fullest, she must listen to, analyze and provide strategic resources that will place them in the best loan programs suited to their circumstances.
She has a burning passion to provide the customer with complete and targeted education that, not only puts them in the best loan available, but, also, provides them with tools to remain successful homeowners throughout life.
She, therefore, demands the highest educational standards, for herself and all members of her staff through constant training and continuing education programs.
- 1987 - Ms Fasanya received her Bachelor of Laws Degree
- 1988 - Ms Fasanya was called to the Bar
- 1995 - Ms Fasanya graduated and became an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) - Equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
- 1997 - She was certified as an FHA Direct Endorsement (DE) Underwriter
- 1997-2012 - Ms Fasanya, also, has completed countless hours of Education in Loan Origination, Loan Processing, Credit and Risk Underwriting, Closing and Title Insurance, etc.
- 2008 - She received her Certification on the Fair Credit Reporting Act from CDIA
- 2011 - Ms Fasanya received her Master Diploma in Islamic Finance
- 2008 - She was awarded the prestigious Certified Mortgage Consultant (CMC) designation by the National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB)
Memberships and Affiliations
- National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB) - Silver Medallion member
- Illinois Association of Mortgage Professionals
- Illinois Association of Mortgage Broker’s Political Action Committee
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators - (ICSA)
- President - Parents of Academically Gifted Students (Excel 135), Orland Park, Illinois
- Nominated for "Broker - Loan Officer of the Year" for 2008. (PDF)
- Several Mortgage Industry award nominations in multiple years
- Financial Advisor on several Boards
- Credit Seminar Keynote Speaker
- Contributor - "The John Hannah Show" - 1390 AM - John Hannah, Program Host
- Volunteer Credit Consultant - several community agencies
Nike Fasanya - "Please understand, my greatest achievement is being a Wife and Mother !"